- Makinta Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw at ul. Kwiatowa 25/1, postcode 02-539, KRS: 0000733291, REGON: 380323020, NIP: 5213828872 is the administrator of your personal data.
- Personal data has been obtained directly from you or from publicly available sources (in particular, websites linked to your professional activity).
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 23(1)(5) of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, and from 25.05.2018 it will be Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679, as it is processing in the “legally justified interest of the controller” – Makinta Sp. z o.o., necessary for the performance of its activities in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Personal data will be processed during your professional activity or until you object.
- We inform about the right of access to personal data and their correction, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to their processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, when the processing of personal data is considered to violate the mandatory legal regulations (Chief Inspector for Personal Data Protection, and from 25 May 2018 – the right to object to the processing of personal data). – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- The rights of the person providing personal data requiring contact with the personal data controller (Makinta.com) should be exercised by contacting the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Makinta uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “permanent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s terminal equipment until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software. “Persistent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal device for a period of time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Makinta applies:
– “necessary” cookies, i.e. enabling the use of a service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication,
– security cookies, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud in the services provided
– “efficiency” cookies, i.e. enabling the collection of information on how to use the services,
– “functional” cookies, i.e. enabling the user to store (“remember”) the settings selected by the user and to personalize the user interface,
– “Advertising” cookies, i.e. enabling the provision of advertising content more suited to users’ preferences and interests.
- Makinta collects information from cookies for its own use, however, it may make it available to third parties – current and potential business partners.
- Makinta informs that cookies may also come from third parties, e.g. entities implementing advertising campaigns commissioned by advertisers.
- Cookies always work on condition that they are accepted by your browser and not deleted from your hard drive.
- In many cases, web browsing software (browser) allows cookies to be stored in the user’s terminal equipment by default.
- Apart from cookies, Makinta also uses other technologies to store data stored during the use of the services provided, e.g. Local Storage technology, which is used to store data in a separate part of the browser’s memory or other additional modules extending the functional capabilities of the browser (so-called plug-ins). As a rule, Local Storage technology is similar in its operation and function to cookies, but the difference is that unlike cookies, Local Storage has a long-term character, i.e. they do not have a specific expiry date. Moreover, the data stored in Local Storage is not sent from the end device to the server automatically, as is the case with cookies, but can only be retrieved via the website where it was previously stored.
- By using the tools provided by each browser available on the market, it is possible at any time to change the settings for both cookies and other data storage technologies (including Local Storage technology), in particular in such a way as to block their automatic operation in the settings of individual browsers and plug-ins, or, depending on the technology and the tool used, to inform each time they are placed on the user’s terminal device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of using cookies can be found in the software settings of individual browsers and plug-ins. However, changing the settings may cause some difficulties in using the Service or its individual functionalities.
- In addition, Makinta may use the collected data:
– to develop new functionalities within the provided service, as well as to improve it;
– to create new services;
– to protect Makint’s rights;
– if it is necessary for the fulfilment of legally justified purposes pursued by Makinta or the recipients of the data, and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Makinta guarantees that the personal data provided will not be made available to third parties, unless otherwise stated:
– the obligation to provide access to personal data results from the binding provisions of law or when the transfer of data serves the purposes of protecting Makinta’s rights or resolving disputes; or
– you have given your consent to the transfer of your personal data to third parties.
- Makinta reserves, however, that:
– data other than personal data, including cookies, may be made available to third parties – Makinta’s current and potential business partners;
– personal data and data, other than personal data, may be made available to third parties if the user uses applications made available by third parties, of which the user is informed before using the given application. Transfer of data from Makinta’s IT system takes place in such a case at the user’s request and risk.
Security of personal data